- To plan for and provide dental treatment and care To follow-up on treatment, care, and billing
- To obtain payment for services provided (from you, your private insurer, or other payors)
- To manage patient accounts To provide continuing education to our staff.
- To conduct quality improvement activities To conduct risk management activities.
- To compile statistics.
- To conduct research to improve our services.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- For other purposes permitted by law
LIMITING USE, DISCLOSURE, AND RETENTION
VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
WHEN WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
INFORMATIONS DE CONTACT
If you have any questions, concerns or want to make a complaint about our privacy practices, please contact our affiliate:Privacy Officer
Smiles First Corporation
91 Granton Drive
Richmond Hill, Ontario
E-mail : email@example.com
Please note that in order for our affiliate to carry on its responsibilities to us, your personal information may be collected, used by and disclosed to our affiliate.
Last Modified: May 4, 2017